• Stainless steel conical piston and seat extend valve life by providing a consistently smooth flow that reduces wear and compensates for pressure spikes.
• Lightweight, flow-through design allows for easy installation.
• Unique high velocity design ensures consistent pressure for multiple pump or shut-off gun installations.
• Models 7001–7033 have nickel plated steel lower and upper bodies.
• Models 7001.100–7033.100 have 316SS lower bodies and nickel-plated steel upper bodies.
• Models 7001.200–7033.200 have 316SS lower bodies and 304SS upper bodies.
• Stainless steel internal parts for durability and compatibility.
• Standard FPM elastomers for compatibility with many liquids and temperatures up to 240° F.